The Barn at Barnbarroch Estate is the larger of the two luxury self catering cottages and offers two en-suite bedrooms, two large public rooms and a garden sun room.
– Nearby –
- Beach: 2½ miles
- Shop: 2½ miles
- Pub and restaurant: 1½ miles.
- Small town services (bank, Post Office and pharmacy): 3 miles
– Facilities –
- Two ensuite bedrooms with double + double or double + two singles configuration on request
- Two large public rooms: living and dining
- Garden room with private access to secluded sun garden with barbecue
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Parker Knoll furniture including motorised recliner chair.
- Fully equipped for disabled access. Flat front door wheelchair access. Stairlift and hydraulic bath-chair.
- Dog friendly
- Fishing on the Estate owned river bank – salmon, sea-bass, flounders, plaice (rod and tackle provided)
- Stunning views out over the estuary valley
- Wood-burning fire with all wood required supplied from the estate
- Broadband Wifi and Widescreen TV
- Access to private estate owned tennis court
- Access to private woodland walks
- Private river-bank fishing (rod and tackle provided)
- Mountain bikes available on request